Get involved at OUE with a campus student organization!
Cru (Campus Crusade for Christ)
- A movement of students committed to knowing Christ and making Him known. Activities include: Bible studies, and times of prayer and worship.
- Contact Peter Lim at email@example.com for more information.
- The OUE Education Club's mission is to provide services to benefit local children. In the past the club has held book drives, book fairs, pop tab drives, and a literacy night. The Education Club has also done such fundraisers as bake sales, raffles, and duck chucks at basketball games. The money raised was used to buy Christmas presents for two local families. The Club also has participated in area events such as the St. Clairsville Christmas Parade, Sugar for Reindeer, and Buckeye Local High School Cultural Fair. Education majors or anyone wanting to help local children are welcomed to join the group.
- If interested in joining contact Dr. Paula McMurray-Schwarz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exercise Physiology Club
- Club for all Exercise Physiology & Pre-Exercise Physiology students.
- Learn about careers in the field and the process of getting into Physical Therapy and graduate schools.
- Contact Bob Galbreath (email@example.com) for information
- You don't have to be a history major to be involved in the History Club. All that's required is a love of history and travel. Past History Club trips: Washington, D.C., Boston, Philadelphia and Gettysburg. The History Club also hosts a lecture series with interesting topics in history.
- For more information contact faculty advisor Dr. David Castle at 740-699-2331 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Are you interested in things like: video games, board games, TV shows, anime, science, math, or card games? Would you be interested in finding like-minded individuals to share your interests with? Come and be a part of a great group of people on campus by joining the Nerd Club! The Nerd Club will meet every Tuesday during fall semester from 2:30 – 3:30 pm in Shannon 209. Generally we gather as a group to talk about interesting topics before splitting into smaller groups to play games. In the past, we’ve had rousing games of Euchre going on right next to Yu-Gi-Oh while others are playing head-to-head video games with each other. Anyone is welcome to come and join us! Take a break from studying on campus to connect with your fellow classmates.
- Contact faculty advisor Dr. Mary Lenczewski for more information at email@example.com.
- A student youth organization affiliated with Rotary International.
- The purpose of Rotaract is to provide an opportunity for young men and women to enhance the knowledge and skills that will assist them in personal development, to address the physical and social needs of their communities, and to promote better relations between all people worldwide through a framework of friendship and service.
- If interested in joining, contact Lisa Jeffries, Recruitment Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org.