Ohio University provides FREE COUNSELING services to its students at the Eastern Campus!
Ms. Sarah Day, licensed independent social worker, is available to assist students face-to-face or remotely for counseling services.
- Counseling can help people who may be struggling with multiple types of issues.
- This can include feelings of depression, anxiety, drug and alcohol concerns, family and relationship stresses or conflicts and many other areas that affect how you feel and what you do.
- Right now, we are all dealing with a lot of changes and uncertainties, which can be very difficult to cope with.
- Talking with someone about it can help!
To schedule an appointment, please email Ms. Day at email@example.com.
She will be available to meet with students virtually, by phone, or in person during her office hours:
- Wednesdays 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Thursday 8:00 am - Noon.
- Referral services also available.
Assistance outside of these hours can be provided at Tri-County Help Center (740-695-5441). Counseling is confidential and totally free. Students do not need insurance to take advantage of counseling services
Shannon Hall, 307A
E-mail: Sarah Day (firstname.lastname@example.org)
or Tri-County Help Center (740-695-5441 or 1-800-695-1639)
Here is more information on Mental Health Services at the OHIO Regional Campuses.