You are cordially invited to visit the Ohio University Eastern Campus. We encourage you to take advantage of this opportunity to talk with students, staff, and faculty; tour the campus; and experience the campus firsthand.
Be A Bobcat, held in October, is an opportunity to find out about the OHIO programs and learn firsthand what it means to Be A Bobcat. Discovery Days, held in November are program-specific visits that highlight our science, education, business and communication programs with faculty presentations and experiments. Come visit our human anatomy, physics, and chemistry labs during the STEM Discovery Day. Listen to our students describe their lesson plans during our Education Night. Want to talk about a deal? Don't miss our business and communications event!
Campus Visitation Days 2016-2017 Schedule:
- Be a Bobcat! - Friday, October 14, 10 a.m. until noon
- Discovery Day: STEM - Thursday, November 3, 6 p.m. until 8 p.m.
- Discovery Day: Education - Thursday, November 10, 5:30 p.m. until 7:30 p.m.
- Discovery Day: Business & Communication - Thursday, November 17, 6 p.m. until 8 p.m.
Register for a campus visit (fill out the web form below) or contact:
When you attend an individual campus visit you will learn about admissions, majors, campus life and financial aid. You will have an opportunity to get answers to your questions. In addition, a tour of the campus will be conducted by one of our student tour guides.
Visitors have the option of requesting a special appointment, such as a meeting with a faculty member or individual financial aid counseling. Special requests need to be made when you call to make your appointment.
Check out OUE's Discovery Days on YouTube!
If you are unable to attend a Campus Visitation, please contact Students Services at the number listed below or choose "Schedule an Individual Visit" on the form (above) to set up an appointment.Ohio University Eastern Campus Student Services Office 45425 National Road St. Clairsville, OH 43950 (740) 699-2536 or 1-800-648-3331
Directions to Ohio University Eastern:
Ohio University Eastern is conveniently located just off of I-70 in eastern Ohio, about 15 miles west of Wheeling, West Virginia.
Getting to Ohio University Eastern from the west:
- Take Interstate 70 east to exit 213. At the bottom of the exit ramp, turn left onto National Road and drive for half a mile. Turn right into OUE's entrance and follow the road up to OUE's Shannon Hall.
Getting to OUE from the east:
- Take Interstate 70 west to exit 213. At the stoplight at the end of the exit ramp, turn left and go across the bridge to the stoplight. Turn right onto National Road, and drive for three-fourths of a mile. Turn right into OUE's entrance and follow the road up to OUE's Shannon Hall.