Skip to: Main Content Search Main Navigation Audience Navigation

A Diabetes-Free Society

Physicians and Patients

Guo and patient


How to Refer Patients to the Diabetes/Endocrine Center:
We accept referrals from primary care as well as other specialist physicians. University Medical Associates (UMA) is the medical practice for faculty at the Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine (OU-HCOM). The UMA Diabetes/Endocrine Center is one of those practices.  Click here for more information about UMA.

To refer a patient, please use this form (pdf).

If you would like a one-time recommendation or would rather have on-going involvement in managing a given problem, please let us know by marking the appropriate box (consultation vs. management).

Include all of the information on the form and provide all necessary additional information concerning the patient's problem such as progress note(s), current medicines, labs, scans, etc. with the fax of the referral request form.

Should there be any outstanding issues/concerns, please feel free to contact us at 740-566-4880 .