Vault Health Asymptomatic COVID-19 Testing on the Athens Campus
Our Vault testing location is at Shively Hall on the University's East Green.
Fall Semester Testing Center Days and Hours
|Monday||8:00 a.m.–4:15 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8:00 a.m.–4:15 p.m.|
|Wednesday||9:00 a.m.–5:15 p.m.|
|Thursday||8:00 a.m.–4:15 p.m.|
|Friday||8:00 a.m.–4:15 p.m.|
|Saturday||9:00 a.m.–12:45 p.m.|
The testing center will be OPEN on Labor Day (September 6), Reading Day (October 1), and Veterans Day (November 11).
The testing center will be closed November 24–28.
Testing Center Details
- Don’t eat, drink, smoke or chew gum for 30 minutes before your test, and hydrate well before this 30-minute fast.
- Bring your smart phone or other personal device that connects to the Internet (devices will be available for those without a device).
- When testing for the first time at this testing location, if you already completed an at-home Vault test, be sure to update your address to your Athens address.
- Use your Ohio University email address in all communication and registration activities related to Vault COVID-19 testing.
- Bring your OHIO ID.
- Provide your full PID (including the 'P' and leading zeros).
- A test supervisor will walk you through your test, and approximately 48-72 hours later, you’ll receive your results via email or by logging into your Vault account.
- Masks are required in the testing center, regardless of COVID-19 vaccination status.