Sep 13, 2013
From staff reports
On Thursday, Sept. 19, from 9 to 11:30 a.m., a workshop on Transformational Leadership will be presented in Baker Center Ballroom A.
The Transformational Leadership Roundtable is a follow-up to inclusion and accessibility work that was started on April 13, 2012, with a Vision Day event and a Planning Day Event in November.
The Transformational Leadership Roundtable is being sponsored by the Leadership Change Team, a committee of the President's Advisory Council on Disability and Accessibility Planning (PACDAP).
Below is the general outline for the workshop that will be led by Ray Rood, founder/senior consultant at The Genysys Group.
The Transformational Leadership Roundtable will focus on:
1. What are the challenges and opportunities within your sphere of influence that need to be addressed?
2. What is my responsibility to initiate a needed change and what do I need to initiate that change?
3. How can I sustain change once it has been introduced and how best can I involve others in this process?
4. How can I let go of the change that has been instituted without it losing momentum?
5. Who is responsible to safeguard and pass forward the change that has become reality and how best can that happen?
6. What are the most significant things that I have learned about the leadership implications of initiating, sustaining, and safeguarding long term transformational change including my plans for what I will be doing with my learning?
Attendees should RSVP by Monday, Sept. 16 to Ruth Blickle at firstname.lastname@example.org.