Featured Stories

Campus move out information for spring quarter

If you plan on clearing out your office, storage area, old periodicals, retiring, or moving to a new location, Recycling and Refuse can help you.

Recycling and Refuse can bring you containers for recyclables or reusables items. You fill them up then call them for pick up. This will prevent you from overfilling your office or department's existing containers. Recycling and Refuse also can bring you bigger containers.

Call 740-593-2911 to put in a work order at Facilities Management or submit it online at:


For more information see: