A final requirement for students in the International Development Studies Program is a Capstone Project.
Of the options available for the capstone project, most students choose the Professional Project Option. There are three variants of this option: a grant proposal, a project design/proposal, or a potentially publishable paper.
Starting with the Summer Semester, 2015, all student Professional Projects will be posted. These are arranged by year and semester (if relevant) below.
Summer Semester, August, 2015
Spring Semester, April, 2016
- Donald Brooks and Anastasia Karpoukhina: [PDF]
- Eric Dushimimana and Saba Zewdu: Project Design/Proposal [PDF]
- Thuy Ho: Project Design/Proposal [PDF]
- Mohamed Keita: Grant Proposal [PDF]
- Diana Marvel: Project Research Report [PDF]
- Susan Ngbabare: Grant Proposal [PDF]
- Liudmila Pestun: Grant Proposal [PDF]
- Allison Schoeppner: Grant Proposal [PDF]
- Ashley Thompson: Grant Proposal [PDF]
- Paige Walters: Grant Proposal [PDF]
Summer Semester, August 2016
Note: Additional projects, and the links to several of the projects listed will be added to this page soon.