Skip to: Main Content Search Main Navigation Audience Navigation

Forms, Links and Policies

Academic Calendar
Degree Programs
Financial Support
Graduate Appointments
Graduate Student Senate
Graduate Study at Ohio University
International Students
Thesis and Dissertation Services
University Registrar

Quarters to Semester (Q2S) Transition

Graduate College (G.C.) Website

Graduate College (G.C.) has Hard Copies

  • Admission Form: Graduate Admission Recommendation (GC Form # 1 [Admit]) rev. 2/1010
  • Admission Form: Application for Early Admission to graduate Study (rev. 9/2010)
  • Admission Form: Graduate Denial / Withdraw / Deferred (Form # 18 Deny rev. 11/05)
  • Change Order Form, 2005
  • Conflict of Interest: All conflict of interest statements can only be received if sent out by mail from one of four record managers at G.C. - Contains different situations and cannot be found online: a) Conflict of Interest Statement - Graduate Chair; b) Conflict of Interest Statement - Graduate Students c) Conflict of Interest Statement – Supervisor.
  • Graduate Petition to Drop a Class After Fifth Week of Quarter, 2007 (get form from G.C. then dept. chair and associate dean signatures).
  • Graduate Special Change of Registration Request (accompanied by the change order form, below) (Internal between G.C. and registrar's office).
  • Permission to Exceed Maximum Hours for Graduate Students Form (if over 18 hrs, must submit request to G.C.)
  • Request for Withdrawal Form (get from G.C., then chair and associate dean signatures).

Registrar's Office

  • Change of Address Form; can also be done online

  • Request for Academic Transcripts

  • Special Grade Report, 2006

Multi-copy form from Registrar (G.C. does not deal with grades).

Thesis and Dissertation (TAD) Services
Main page, see links for deadline dates, thesis templates, TAD Submission Form, Graduate Application, Oral Defense Form, etc.

CHSP Office of Graduate Studies
Go to:
Contact ADRGS J. Horner for forms that you cannot locate:


Graduate Forms Inventory

Transient Pre-Approval Form / Transfer Credit Re-Evaluation

The transient pre-approval/ re-evaluation is for students who either want to (1.) take courses at another institution and want to request an evaluation about how the credits will transfer back to Ohio University; or (2.) challenge a previously existing evaluation from another institution.

Waiver Substitution Form

The waiver/substitution form is designed for students who would either like to substitute one Ohio University course for another course or waive certain classes. (for example, waive EXPH 2280 because you already have Red Cross certification.)