Welcome to OHIO Physical Therapy
The Division of Physical Therapy is dedicated to excellence and leadership in preparing future physical therapists with the knowledge, behavior, and skills required to function within the diverse roles of the contemporary health care environment. We prepare students to assume leadership roles as physical therapy professionals through autonomous and evidence-based practice, altruism, integrity and ethical conduct, and social and professional responsibility. We are committed to contribution to the body of knowledge in physical therapy through the research efforts of faculty and students. We strive to enrich the community through provision of physical therapy services to those in the region.
OHIO Physical Therapy is:
- The first Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) program in Ohio
- Proud of the DPT students achieving a 100 percent first-time passing rate in 2006, 2008-2012 on the NPTE.
- Proud that the students exceed national exam scores in core clinical areas of patient examination and treatment strategies
- Reaching out to the community of southeast Ohio
- A leader in physical therapy education in Ohio