A gift to the Division of Physical Therapy provides support to our students and faculty. We have identified several initiatives that will make the greatest impact immediately.
- Student scholarship support
- Faculty research
- Study Abroad
Donor Honor Roll
View the donor honor roll for fiscal year 2016
For additional information, contact:
Assistant Dean for Outreach and Engagement
To make a gift online, please follow the instructions below. Remember to “designate before you donate!”
How to donate:
Donations by mail: Please send your contribution to The Ohio University Foundation, PO Box 869, Athens, Ohio 45701. In the memo section of your check write your fund designation (see below).
to donate online.
- Click on “Give Now”
- Choose "One Time Gift"
- Check “the fund I want to support isn’t listed above”
- Enter amount of gift and the fund name “Physical Therapy”
- Type in the information requested, including personal information, and click "Submit."
Scholarship fund list
- Cynthia Norkin Scholarship (Service and Leadership)
- Joy Boyd Memorial Scholarship (Academic Merit and Professionalism)
- Southpaw Enterprises Scholarship (Pediatrics)
- Carole J. Marchal Scholarship (Pediatrics)
- Po Hickenbottom Scholarship (Pediatrics)
- OUTA Steve Trotta Scholarship (SE Ohio Resident/Nontraditional Student)
- Trotta, Haste, Schulman Scholarship (Faculty Choice)
- PT Student Support Fund (Student Research Projects)
- PT General Fund (Multipurpose)
- Botswana Fund (Yearly Student Study Abroad Trip)