A gift to the Division of Physical Therapy provides support to our students and faculty. We have identified several initiatives that will make the greatest impact immediately.
- Student scholarship support
- Faculty research
- Study Abroad
Donor Honor Roll
View the donor honor roll for fiscal year 2015
For additional information, contact:
Assistant Dean for Outreach and Engagement
To make a gift online, please follow the instructions below. Remember to “designate before you donate!”
How to donate:
Donations by mail: Please send your contribution to The Ohio University Foundation, PO Box 869, Athens, Ohio 45701. In the memo section of your check write your fund designation (see below).
to donate online.
- Choose "One Time Gift" and enter total gift amount (if you wish to give to more than one scholarship fund, insert the total amount you wish to donate to all funds).
- Choose "No" when asked if you are making a payment on an existing pledge unless you are doing so.
- Under "Gift Designation," enter the same amount you entered previously if you intend the entire amount to go to one fund. If not, choose the amount you would like to go to the first fund of your choosing.
- Under “I want to support,” check the box for “I would like to allocate my gift to a fund not listed.” In the box that appears (“allocation fund name”), type or copy and paste the name of the Physical Therapy fund from the list below that you would like to support. If you are giving to one fund only, you are ready to move on to the next section. If you are giving to more than one fund, you will need to repeat the process after you submit this gift.
- Type in the information requested, including personal information, and click "Submit."
Scholarship fund list
- Cynthia Norkin Scholarship (Service and Leadership)
- Joy Boyd Memorial Scholarship (Academic Merit and Professionalism)
- Southpaw Enterprises Scholarship (Pediatrics)
- Carole J. Marchal Scholarship (Pediatrics)
- Po Hickenbottom Scholarship (Pediatrics)
- OUTA Steve Trotta Scholarship (SE Ohio Resident/Nontraditional Student)
- Trotta, Haste, Schulman Scholarship (Faculty Choice)
- PT Student Support Fund (Student Research Projects)
- PT General Fund (Multipurpose)
- Botswana Fund (Yearly Student Study Abroad Trip)