Providing a gift to the division of Physical Therapy assists in providing support to our students and faculty. We have several initiatives identified that will make the greatest impact immediately.
Donor Honor Roll
To make a gift online, please follow the instructions below. Remember to “designate before you donate!”
How to donate:
Donations by mail: Please send your contribution to The Ohio University Foundation, PO Box 869, Athens, Ohio 45701. In the memo section of your check write your fund designation (see below).
Or click here to donate online.
1. Choose "One Time Gift" and enter total gift amount (if you wish to give to more than one scholarship fund, insert the total amount you wish to donate to all funds).
3. Choose "No" when asked if you are making a payment on an existing pledge unless you are doing so.
4. Under "Gift Designation," enter the same amount you entered previously if you intend the entire amount to go to one fund. If not, choose the amount you would like to go to the first fund of your choosing.
5. In the dropdown menu next to "Please designate my gift to," choose "Other." In the box below, type in the name of the fund (from the list below) to which you'd like to donate. If you are giving to one fund only, you are ready to move on to the next section. If you are giving to more than one fund, use the "Additional Gift Designations" to repeat the process.
6. Type in the information requested, including personal information, and click "Continue."
7. Review information and click "Continue."
8. Enter payment information and click "Submit."
Scholarship fund list
1. Cynthia Norkin Scholarship (Service and Leadership)
2. Joy Boyd Memorial Scholarship (Academic Merit and Professionalism)
3. Southpaw Enterprises Scholarship (Pediatrics)
4. Carole J. Marchal Scholarship (Pediatrics)
5. Po Hickenbottom Scholarship (Pediatrics)
6. OUTA Steve Trotta Scholarship (SE Ohio Resident/Nontraditional Student)
7. Trotta, Haste, Schulman Scholarship (Faculty Choice)
8. PT Student Support Fund (Student Research Projects)
9. PT General Fund (Multipurpose)
10. Botswana Fund (Yearly Student Study Abroad Trip)