Noah Trembly, left, and John McCarthy discuss alternative
communication devices at Ohio University's 2013 Tech Ability
workshop. For more on the workshop, click here.
The faculty members of the Division of Communication Sciences and Disorders have an array of professional interests and many have labs that are geared toward those interests. From auditory electrophysiology to child language and dysphagia to speech-processing, there may be a lab to fit a prospective student or client's needs. Please see the following websites for individual labs for more information.
- Auditory Electrophysiology Lab - Dr. Fuh- Cherng (Fuh) Jeng
- Auditory Prosthesis Lab - Dr. Li-Xu
- Auditory Psychophysics & Signal Processing - Dr. Jeffrey J. DiGiovanni
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication Lab - Dr. John McCarthy
- Developmental Psycholinguistics Lab -Dr. Jim Montgomery
- Dysphagia Lab - Dr. Youngsun Kim
- Neurolinguistics lab - Dr. Brooke Hallowell
- Speech Processing Lab - Dr. Chao-Yang Lee
- Transitions in the Acquisition of Language Knowledge (T.A.L.K.) Lab - Dr. Joann Benigno