RN to BSN
An online nursing degree designed to fit your busy life.
Ohio University's RN to BSN online program is designed for RNs who want to further their education with a bachelors degree in nursing and advance their careers.
- Review study materials and submit assignments online anytime/anywhere.
- Online nursing classes are five weeks long, as are many general education requirements.
- Take advantage of flexible and affordable payment options.
- Get started quickly — eight start dates each year.
Fully accredited online RN to BSN Program
The BSN and MSN programs at Ohio University are fully accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education:
Academic excellence with a history of nursing education
- The School of Nursing has offered excellence in nursing education since 1974.
- In 2015, Best College Reviews ranked the program fifth in the nation on a list of the best online RN to BSN programs.
- Learn from distinguished professors and receive support from a course facilitator.
- Experience Ohio University’s tradition of quality education.
Online student-centered services
- At the RN to BSN Nursing Knowledge Center, students in the online RN to BSN program will find links for the items they need most often, such as how to register, course offerings, and the My OHIO Portal.
- School of Nursing faculty, academic advisors and staff will direct students to the resources and help they need to succeed in classes.
RNs in all stages of their careers can benefit from Ohio University's tradition of excellence in the Bachelor of Science in Nursing completion program.