Read all about it, then forward the link to your friends! CHSP people are making a difference at home and around the world:
- Faculty member Tania Basta and students travel to Ecuador to address the Zika virus.
- CHSP international students Mohamed Alhashim Maureen Carney and Tapedza Tshireletso reflect on pursuing their education at Ohio University.
- A team of researchers, including CHSP faculty member and Kenyan native Caroline Kingori, sets out to reduce the stigma and increase the treatment of HIV across various cultures.
- Grover Center gets its game on with new space, facilities and equipment!
- Tributes to the late Cliff Houk, Joan Jurich and Brian Phillips
- The secrets behind graduation traditions
- Check out the newest CHSP video
- And much more!