- BA, Psychology, Ohio University, 1977
- MA, Speech-Language Pathology, Ohio University, 1983
- Certificate of Clinical Competence, ASHA, 1984
- Ohio State Licensure: SP-2990, 1983
- 15 years experience as a bag toting SLP: schools, nursing homes, hospitals, community clinics, pre-school programs.
- 19 years supervision of graduate students in training at Ohio University. I enjoy all aspects of a pediatric practice, especially assessment of complex children.
Awards and Honors
- 2017: awarded Outstanding Student Organization Advisor Award within the College of Health Sciences and Professions
- National Student Speech-Language-Hearing Association (NSSLHA) faculty advisor
- Participated in Admissions Committee for selection of Master’s level SLP class