Intensive Clinical Informatics
The Intensive Clinical Informatics continuing education program is designed for clinical informatics professionals. It focuses on current informatics trends and issues in healthcare for clinical professionals working in informatics, as well as content for nurses interested in becoming Certified Informatics Nurses. This program can also be delivered in a traditional classroom in Dublin, Ohio, or customized and brought on-site to your organization for convenience.
Course objectives are:
- Identify the role, scope and standard of practice of the clinical and nurse informaticist
- Discuss ethical and legal issues impacting clinical informatics
- Discuss healthcare industry trends that impact informatics
- Describe theoretical foundations and models that support the practice of informatics
- Discuss rules, regulations and requirements impacting health information technology
- Describe steps of the system life cycle as it applies to information technology in healthcare
Check back for future dates!