Don the green and white OHIO uniform and join the performance sport of cheerleading at OHIO Chillicothe. Being an OHIO Chillicothe cheerleader will offer you an opportunity to make new friends, be a vital part of campus life, and to make your college experience more memorable.
As an OHIO Chillicothe sport, cheerleading promotes discipline, dedication, and athleticism. Our OHIO Chillicothe co-ed squad cheers for basketball games and participates in college and community events.
Tryout for the cheerleading team and enjoy a front-row seat to every game!
Cheer is the fastest growing sport for women in the U.S.
- Cheerleaders are considered to be student-athletes nationwide.
- Cheerleading teaches and requires balance, flexibility, core strength, and coordination.
- Cheerleaders enjoy some of the highest levels of team-building and camaraderie in any sport.
- Cheering promotes rigorous training that lays a foundation for a lifetime of fitness.
- Cheering is for both women and men.
- Athletes lift weights, but cheerleaders lift people!
- Because a successful team beats with one heart.
- After all, without cheerleaders, it’s just a game.
Check back often for upcoming announcements.
If you are interested in playing sports at OHIO Chillicothe you must have a minimum of 7 credit hours on the campus and maintain an accumulative GPA of 1.7. For tryouts or more information, please contact the coach or download and complete the Prospective Player Profile Form in .PDF format (here), and mail it today. Complete instructions, as well as the mailing address, are located in the document.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT:
2019-2020 SEASON INFORMATION
|2019-2020 Hilltoppers Staff|
|2019-2020 Hilltoppers Roster|
|Salisbury, Clairissa||New Lexington||Psychology|
|2019-2020 Hilltoppers Schedule|
|2019-2020 Hilltoppers Contacts|
|Advisor||Stacy Hazelton-Brooks||Shoemaker Center 115 Coaches Office|
Stacy Hazelton-Brooks, Advisor