Textbook & Course Materials
TEXTBOOKS & COURSE MATERIALS
OHIO UNIVERSITY CHILLICOTHE
OHIO Chillicothe recommends that you comparison shop to find the books you need in the most economical way possible.
Traditional Students: Traditional students will need to borrow, rent, or buy their books.
College Credit Plus Students: College Credit Plus students will obtain their books from their high schools.
Military Affiliated Students: Veteran students will need to obtain their books and be reimbursed by their educational case managers.
Consumer Affairs Textbook Rental Guide that compares nine different textbook rental companies, and contains hundreds of student reviews from across the country.
Listed below are a variety of websites that sell and rent books.
- Cheggs: Helping students save time and money while gettting smarter.
- Amazon: Online book sales.
- Campus Books: Compare textbook prices with savings up to 90%.
- Valore Books: Cheap textbooks with savings up to 90%.
- Barnes & Noble: Online book sales.
- College Books Direct: Used textbook headquarters.
- AffordaBook: Cheap textbooks.
- Abe Books: Online book sales.
- Half Price Books: Online book sales.
- Big Words Books: Compare textbook prices from many online stores at once.
- MBS Direct: Online book sales.
- OUC Book Swap and Sell on Facebook
- Students should check with the OHIO Chillicothe Quinn Library to see if required books and materials may be on library reserve.
Students who need more immediate assistance can visit the Hilltopper Advising Center, College Credit Plus students should contact their assigned advisor, and veterans should contact the Veteran Services Office in Bennett Hall.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT:
OHIO Chillicothe Student Services