Textbook & Course Materials
OHIO Chillicothe recommends that you comparison shop to find the books you need in the most economical way possible.
Traditional Students: Traditional students will need to borrow, rent, or buy their books.
College Credit Plus Students: College Credit Plus students will obtain their books from their high schools.
Military Affiliated Students: Veteran students will need to obtain their books and be reimbursed by their educational case managers.
Listed below are a variety of websites that sell and rent books.
- Chegg: Helping students save time and money while gettting smarter.
- Amazon: Online book sales.
- Campus Books: Compare textbook prices with savings up to 90%.
- Valore Books: Cheap textbooks with savings up to 90%.
- Barnes & Noble: Online book sales.
- College Books Direct: Used textbook headquarters.
- AffordaBook: Cheap textbooks.
- Abe Books: Online book sales.
- Half Price Books: Online book sales.
- Big Words Books: Compare textbook prices from many online stores at once.
- MBS Direct: Online book sales.
- OHIO Chillicothe Book Swap and Sell on Facebook
- Students should check with the OHIO Chillicothe Quinn Library to see if required books and materials may be on library reserve.
For More Information
OHIO Chillicothe Student Services