Chillicothe Coronavirus Information
The Ohio University Chillicothe campus buildings are now restricted to faculty and staff for your health and safety. See information below for WiFi access. For laptop loan information please contact Ann Holmes at 740.774.7239
Ohio University Chillicothe has developed this special web page for our students to provide resources and guidance as we complete the Spring 2020 semester through remote and online learning. The University wants students to know that, even though we are not physically together at this time, our faculty and staff are working hard to ensure continuity of instruction as you progress through your academic career. We are here for you, because Bobcats take care of one another. More information is being added. Please check this page often for updates.
Ohio University Chillicothe Information
- Student Services Contact Information (PDF)
- Campus/Building Hours of Operation (PDF)
- Chillicothe WiFi Exterior Access Locations (PDF)
- Chillicothe Quinn Library
- RHE IT Work Order
- Remote Tutoring
- Testing Center - testing NOT available at this time
- Making payments
- Using MS Teams to contact faculty/staff
- Emergency Microgrants Available to Students
Ohio University Information
- Keep Learning
- University Response and Information
- Coronavirus Response FAQ
- Keep Teaching
- Keep Working
- The Ohio University Chillicothe campus buildings are now restricted to faculty and staff for your health and safety. WiFi Access on campus is available in the parking lots
- The OHIO Chillicothe Student Success Center is pleased to announce that online tutoring is available for our students. Let us help you finish this semester strong!
Regional campuses are not accepting in-person tuition/fee payments until further notice. Inquiries can be made via email (email@example.com) or by phone (740.593.4130).
Accepted Forms of Payment
Students: To make an online payment on your student account, login to My OHIO Student Center. Under the Finances section select “Make a Payment.” This will direct you to our online payment processor. Please be sure to turn off any pop up blockers for your browser.
Authorized Users: To make an online payment, login to your Authorized User account. Please be sure to turn off any pop up blockers for your browser.
The Office of the Bursar accepts the following types of payment:
eCheck (available online only): No service fee is charged for this option. You will need to provide your bank’s routing number and your checking or savings account number. If you have questions regarding the correct numbers to use, please contact your financial institution. Do NOT use the numbers on your debit card. Dishonored ACH payments are charged a $25.00 service fee.
Credit Card (available online): A service fee of 2.9% is added to the total payment. This is a fee charged by our payment processor; Ohio University does not receive this additional fee. MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express are accepted.
Personal Check, Cashier’s Check, or Money Order (available by mail or in person): Payments should be made to the order of Ohio University. Dishonored checks are charged a $25.00 service fee. Please include your OHIO PID number in the memo line of the payment. Checks may be mailed to: Office of the Bursar, P.O. Box 960, Athens, OH 45701
- If you are experiencing financial difficulty due to COVID-19, apply (opens in a new window) for a Student Emergency Microgrant. Available to all OHIO students, these funds are designated to help alleviate the following short-term financial needs:
- Technology and connectivity needs related to distance learning
- Books and other instructional expenses
- Tuition and instructional fees (for students with balances of $1,000 or less)
- Personal Automobile/Travel
- Medical/Dental bills (cannot cover outstanding balances)
- Other emergency or unforeseen circumstances
- Click here for more information: COVID-19 Ohio University Student Support Fund