After months of anticipation, the Academic Success Center project has come to completion. In order to better serve the campus and maximize efficiencies, a number of offices have been relocated.
In the newly constructed area, which houses Student Services, the following offices are as indicated:
- Director of Student Services, John Fisher | 134B
- Coordinator of Student Support, Ashlee Tatman | 134C
- Coordinator of Financial Aid and Student Activities, Martha Tanedo | 134D
- Career Coach, Cynthia Mendenhall | 134E
- Academic Advisor and Recruiter, Beth Barnes | 134G
- Coordinator Accessibility Services, Heidi Cottrill | 134H
In result of the relocation, the following reorganization has also occurred:
- Veteran Services has moved alongside Admissions and Registration with Jaime Lowe and Cheri Hoffman;
- Marketing and Communications is now located in room 139A, next to Admissions and Registration; and
- Nursing has moved upstairs in the former Advising Center, which encompasses the Interim Associate Director of Nursing, Danielle Schabel; Nursing Advisor, Jeremiah Triplett; and Administrative Services Associate, Jennifer Montgomery
It is also important to note that spring semester hours for the Student Success Center are Monday-Thursday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Fridays, 12 p.m. to 4 p.m. and the Central Processing Center hours are Monday-Thursday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Fridays, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Stop by and see us in our new areas – conveniently located to better serve the Chillicothe campus community!