CONTINUING EDUCATION & WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT
Ohio University Chillicothe's Continuing Education & Workforce Development programs are here to support you. We provide flexible and affordable education programs, seminars, workshops, business and industry training programs, and facilities that meet the demands for the community we serve.
We address a diverse range of educational needs for various constituents, including:
- Professional groups requiring continuing education units of credit.
- Individuals desiring occasional or special interest study.
- Customized or contract training programs for companies and professional
- Facility rentals for training, including a 7-acre Emergency Response Training Center.
- Personal Enrichment courses.
- Online instruction in more than 300 courses through Ed2Go.
Advanced Placement Summer Institute
July 22, 23, 24, & 25, 2019
AP Calculus AB (Tom Patrick, Instructor)
AP English Literature & Composition (Rachel Stokes, Instructor)
AP Statistics (David Ferris, Instructor)
AP US Government & Politics (Clarissa Peterson, Instructor)
AP US History (Terry Pollack, Instructor)
AP World History (Paul Filio, Instructor)
* Online registration is for credit card payments only
All other registrations must use the form
Achieving Excellence in the Classroom
Friday - June 21, 2019
Diversity in the Workplace
Friday - July 12, 2019
How to Stay Motivated
Friday - July 26, 2019
Forestry on Ohio’s Public Lands: Teacher Field Days
Tuesday & Wednesday - June 4 & 5, 2019
Please click (here) for additional information including workshops, titles, and dates.