Sociology Graduate Courses & Resources
- Career and Leadership Development Center
- Graduate Writing and Research Center
- Grant and Fellowship Development
- Sociology Graduate Courses
The Graduate Writing and Research Center at Ohio University is an innovative learning space for graduate and undergraduate students who are working on major writing projects such as theses, dissertations, journal articles, creative writing projects, and job search materials.
The center staff also welcomes faculty working on articles and other professional materials. They also provide workshops, specific class presentations, online tutoring and other related services to the Ohio University community.
Need help writing a competitive application?
The Graduate College provides Grant and Fellowship Development assistance with graduate student fellowship and grant proposal development, including:
- Identification and selection of opportunities
- Assistance with interpretation of guidelines, including interactions with sponsors
- Application preparation, including personal and research statements
- Contacting peer or faculty mentors familiar with specific fellowship or grant programs