English Language Improvement Program
Note: Starting in Fall 2020, ELIP courses can be found under the new subject prefix “AGC,” which stands for the Academic and Global Communication Program.
The English Language Improvement Program provides academic and global communications assistance to students at Ohio University. ELIP also offers international programs in cooperation with several universities around the world.
- ENG D160: Fundamental English Usage
- ENG 1610: Freshman Composition
- ELIP 1300: Business Communication and Relations
- ELIP Undergraduate Writing Lab
- Reading & Writing Courses
- Oral Communication & Speaking Courses
- ELIP Graduate Writing Lab
- SPEAK Test for TAs
- Collaboration with Cyber Hankuk University of Foreign Studies
- Teaching English for Specific Purposes Online Program