Academic and Global Communication Program
Note: Starting in Fall 2020, ELIP courses can be found under the new subject prefix “AGC,” which stands for the Academic and Global Communication Program.
The Academic and Global Communication Program provides academic and global communications assistance to students at Ohio University. It also offers international programs in cooperation with several universities around the world.
- ENG D160: Fundamental English Usage
- ENG 1610: Freshman Composition
- AGC 1300: Business Communication and Relations
- AGC Undergraduate Writing Lab
- Reading & Writing Courses
- Oral Communication & Speaking Courses
- AGC Graduate Writing & Critical Reading Lab
- SPEAK Test for TAs
- Collaboration with Cyber Hankuk University of Foreign Studies
- Teaching English for Specific Purposes Online Program