Guidelines for Submitting Samples
Thank you for choosing Genomics Facility for your research needs. Please read through the material below to be certain you are submitting your samples in the correct way. We can only guarantee the quality of our service if we have the correct starting material.
- Samples should be clearly labeled with the correct requisition numbers legibly printed on the lid of the tube or plate so that they can be easily identified.
- The requisition sheet should be printed in duplicate, one copy for your records and one to turn in with the samples to the Genomics Facility.
- Samples should be kept cold when transporting them to the facility and then immediately placed into the -20º C.
- The Genomics Facilitywill email you when your samples have been processed with information on how to obtain the data.
- For Sanger sequencing, Bioanalyzer, Fragment analysis, or other standard services, results are guaranteed within two business days.
- If you have any questions, email email@example.com.