Routing Process for Staffing Approvals
From Regional Campus
- Dean/Associate Dean on regional campus (RC) confers with RC faculty and Athens campus (AC) as needed.
- Staffing approval form submitted, electronically signed, to relevant A&S department/ program designee with relevant attachments.
To Athens Campus
- Review by designated individual or committee within two weeks, under normal circumstances; consultation as needed.
- Routed to A&S Dean/Associate Dean for review within one week, with electronic signatures. Include explanation for any denial.
- Electronically signed staffing form forwarded to RC Dean/Associate Dean. Add information to comprehensive RC database for GI, II, III, IV approval and denial list.
Back To Regional Campus
- Receipt by RC Dean/Associate Dean.
- Implementation or, if needed, request further information on a denial.
- Follow up as requested for evaluation of those approved, to be shared with departments. Participate in mutual problem-solving as needed.