College of Arts & Sciences and OHIO Regional Campuses
- CASRHE Committee
- Members of the CASRHE Committee
- Communication & Collaboration
- Recommendations for Course Scheduling
- College of Arts & Sciences and Regional Higher Education Online/OULN Course Sharing Initiative
- Staffing Approvals
The mission of the Arts & Sciences and Regional Higher Education Advisory Committee is to improve communication, coordination, and relationships between the College of Arts & Sciences and regional campuses at Ohio University. To accomplish this, we will:
- Champion enhanced, collegial interrelations between regional campuses and A&S departments and programs.
- Facilitate the sharing of information about instructors and courses in support of instructional quality, including but not limited to course syllabi, evaluation instruments, course evaluations.
- Promote the coordination of course offerings across A&S and Athens and regional campuses.
- Promote the implementation of curricular and other guidelines that are vetted across the campuses.
- Develop recommendations, as needs are identified, to improve communication, coordination of efforts, and relationships between A&S and regional campuses.