Professor of Instruction
College of Business Annex 312
- MBA, Ohio University
- BS, Ohio University
- Stock broker, New England Securities
- Loan officer assistant, Bank One
- Director of Small Business Development Center
- General Contractor
- Financial Consultant
- Board Member Academy of Business Education
- Board Member Caldwell Community Bank
- Digital Faculty Consultant for McGraw-Hill
- Wright, S. (2011). Comparative Health Information Management - chapter on Consulting (th ed., vol. 3rd edition, pp.555-573). Clifton Park NY: Cengage Learning.
- Gullekson, N., Tucker, M., Coombs, G., Wright, S. (2011). Examining intercultural growth for business students in short-term study abroad programs: Too good to be true?. Journal of Teaching in International Business/Routledge, 22(2), 91-106.
- “A Teaching Tool for Computing Stock Returns, Risk and Beta” Business Education and Accreditation, Volume 3, Number 1, 2011.