- Ph.D.: Indiana Institute of Technology (Fort Wayne, IN), Major: Global Leadership/Organizational Management
- MBA: Purdue University, Major: Management
- Post Graduate Diploma: Enugu State University of Science & Technology (Enugu, Nigeria), Major: Mass Communications Higher National Diploma: Institute of Management & Technology (Enugu, Nigeria), Major: Mass Communication
- Comparative leadership and organizational management paradigms as they relate to how diverse cultures conceive management concepts like empowerment and motivation of employees
- Focus is on how variables like gender, socioeconomic power, and culture influence employees’ perception of these management tools, contrasting these findings between developing countries and developed countries
- Performance of corporate and political leadership in both worlds, reasons for failure and success, and if such reasons are culturally influenced
- August 2015 - Present: Assistant Professor and Campus Coordinator for Business Management Technology at Ohio University (Chillicothe)
- Summer 2010 - Spring 2018: Adjunct Faculty/Part-time Instructor for College of Professional Studies at Indiana Institute of Technology (Munster Campus)
- January 2008 - Fall 2018: Adjunct Faculty/Limited Term Lecturer for College of Business at Purdue University Calumet
- August 2008 - July 2015: Adjunct Faculty/Part-time Instructor for School of Business at Ivy Tech College (Northwest)
- 2005 - 2007: Graduate Aide/Research Assistant for MBA Program for School of Management at Purdue University
- 1999 - 2004: Manager of Corporate Affairs Department for Sovereign Trust Insurance, Ltd. in Lagos, Nigeria
- Fela Kuti: The Man, his music, the Activist.
Book chapter in Grassroots Leadership & the Arts for Social Change; a Volume in the ILA Series Building Leadership Bridges edited by Susan J. Erenrich and Jon F. Wergin. Publication date; March 2017.
- Universal Banking and its Impact in the Insurance Industry
Published in “The Underwriter’ (Journal of the department of Insurance & Actuarial Science, University of Lagos, Nigeria, 2002.
- 2020: ACUE’s Certification in Effective College Instruction
- 2019: VoiceThread Master Class Diploma
- 2017: Certified VoiceThread Educator
- 2008: Online (Blackboard) Faculty Certification Ivy Tech Community College Northwest