- BS Finance Pennsylvania State University Honors Program
- Master's of Business Administration Pennsylvania State University
- Certified Public Accountant, State of Ohio Board of Accountancy
- Project Management Professional, Project Management Institute
- Professional Scrum Master, Scrum.org
- National Women’s Business Enterprise Certificate, WBENC
Lori Marchese is a CPA, PMP, and PSM whose interests focus on helping people adapt to the fast changing business economy through the combination of technology and people power. With over 20 years of business experience in finance and information systems in both large corporations and small start-ups, Lori joined Ohio University’s Management Information Systems department. Her experience in both traditional and agile software development and financial system implementations add an interesting perspective. Lori attained her BS and MBA from Pennsylvania State University.