- PhD, Purdue University, 1976. Science Education.
- MS, Purdue University, 1971. Molecular Biology.
- AB, Ohio Wesleyan University, 1969. Bacteriology.
MIS education and the use of technology to improve business education.
Web and eBusiness technologies.
- Biology professor, Midland College, Texas.
- Electronic data processing and computer information systems professor, Odessa College.
- Ohio University MIS Department (1987-)
- Visiting professor at the Institute Technology MARA (ITM) in Malaysia, Chubu University in Japan.
- On-site coordinator, OU-MBA programs in Institute Technology MARA in Malaysia.
- Director, OU MBA Without Boundaries
- Exec Board International Association for Computer Information Systems (8 years)
- Member, Ohio University Credit Union Board of Directors
- Ohio University Credit Union Board of Directors, Vice Chair 2013-
- Luce, T. (2014), "Using Standards and Best Practices to Help Students with Limited Technical Skills Create Full-Featured Web Sites," Issues in Information Systems, forthcoming.
- Matta, V., Luce, T. (2011). Information Systems Education Journal. AITP, 4(1), 1-10.
- Matta, V., Luce, T. (2010). Academic Calendar Change Induced Curricular Change. IACIS.
- Luce, T., Matta, V. (2010). Issues in Information Systems. IACIS, XI(2), 145-151.
- Luce, T. (2008). "AJAX IN THE CLASSROOM," Issues in Information Systems. IACIS, IX(1), 152-159.
- Luce, T. (2007). "Virtualization in the Classroom," Issues in Information Systems. IACIS, VIII(1), 174-178.
- Luce, T., Matta, V., Brown, C. (2006). Developing a more effective course to deliver CIS education. IACIS, VII(1), 40-44.
- Luce, T. (2005). "Moving The Senior Development Class From Web Development To Life Cycle Development A Case For Visual Studio 2005," Issues in Information Systems. IACIS, VI(1), 114-120.
- Huang, W., Luce, T., Lu, Y. (2005). "Virtual Team Learning In Online MBA Education: An Empirical Investigation," Issues in Information Systems. IACIS, VI(1), 258-264.
- Huang, W., Luce, T. (2004). "Proposing An Effective Teaching Pedagogical Mode For Online MBA Education: An Exploratory Empirical Investigation," Issues in Information Systems ,. IACIS, V(2), 530-536.
- Matta, V., Luce, T., Ciavarro, G. (2011). Exploring Impact of Self-selected Student Teams and Academic Potential on Student Satisfaction. Information Systems Education Journal.