DEI Student Resources
Schedule a Meeting
Students are welcome to meet with a staff member to discuss concerns, ideas, questions, needs, or suggestions. To schedule a meeting, email email@example.com. Additionally, you can stop by the staff office hours listed below:
Dr. Russell Morrow, Copeland 614G
Thursdays 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Myles Edringston: Copeland 214
Mondays 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Tuesdays 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Thursdays 10:00 am - 11:00 am
The College of Business proudly supports cultural and identity-based student organizations.
• Association of Multicultural Sports Professionals
• Association of Women in Finance
• Multicultural Student Business Caucus
Scholarships & Financial Support
Beatrice Selotlegeng Scholarship
- First-year students from diverse, underrepresented backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
- $2000/year for up to four years ($1000/semester)
- Application Process: August/September
- Decisions: October
GCP Diversity Grants
- Available for traditionally underrepresented students accepted to a CIBED Global Consultant Program. Amount varies based on financial need.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
General University Scholarship
The 2023-24 scholarship application opens November 1, 2022. Students must apply no later than February 1, 2023 to receive first-priority consideration. Students receiving scholarships will be notified in March.
We encourage all students, faculty, and staff to report any instances of bias or discrimination through the university reporting system. For additional support, please get in touch with email@example.com