DEI Student Resources
Schedule a Meeting
Students are welcome to meet with a staff member to discuss concerns, ideas, questions, needs, or suggestions. To schedule a meeting, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally, you can stop by the staff office hours listed below:
Dr. Russell Morrow, Copeland 614G
Thursdays 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Myles Edringston: Copeland 214
Mondays 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Tuesdays 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Thursdays 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Scholarships & Financial Support
Beatrice Selotlegeng Scholarship
- First-year students from diverse, underrepresented backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
- $2000/year for up to four years ($1000/semester)
- Application Process: August/September
- Decisions: October
GCP Diversity Grants
- Available for traditionally underrepresented students accepted to a CIBED Global Consultant Program. Amount varies based on financial need.
- Contact email@example.com to learn more.
General University Scholarship
The 2023-24 scholarship application opens November 1, 2022. Students must apply no later than February 1, 2023 to receive first-priority consideration. Students receiving scholarships will be notified in March.