As a Business Bobcat, be sure you understand the required courses and electives needed to complete your degree. Each major's requirements are outlined in the following webpages:
- Business Analytics
- Business Economics
- Business Prelaw
- International Business
- Management Information Systems
- Sport Management
- Strategic Leadership and Management
Our Partnership to On-Time Graduation
In order to guarantee that you have an opportunity to graduate in four years, the College of Business will:
- Provide sufficient courses
- Provide quality academic advising
- Provide access to highly qualified professors
- Provide career management advising for internships and careers
- Declare major by end of freshman year.
Note: changing major after sophomore year may delay graduation.
- Complete at least 15 hours per term and follow recommended course sequences
- Work hard to earn the highest possible grade in each course.
Note: failing courses may delay graduation.
- Participate in appropriate advising activities each semester and register for classes on time.
- If you encounter scheduling difficulties, consult an academic advisor.
For questions or more information, please schedule an appointment with your academic advisor.