Ohio University Athens Campus
from the Ohio University Airport
- Street Addresses for GPS
- Most Ohio University buildings do not have street addresses. To help GPS systems or various online services provide you with driving directions, you may use any of these addresses, all of which are in Athens, OH, on the Athens campus:
- 35 Park Place
- 3 President Street
- 135 South Green Drive
- Intersection of Court Street and Union Street
- The airport is located on the South side of OH-32, at the junction with US-50, just West of Albany, OH. As you exit from the airport's driveway, turn left onto Athens County Road 71, and then turn right to go East on OH-32 and US-50, through Albany, toward Athens, for about nine miles.
Pass the exit for Richland Avenue and US-33 E to Pomeroy, OH (that off-ramp exits to the left).
Take Exit 17, for OH-682 N.
There is a traffic circle ("roundabout") at the end of the off-ramp. Traffic entering the circle must yield to traffic already in the circle:
- For the main campus, keep to the right as you approach the traffic circle, go one-quarter of the way around, and take the first exit, onto Richland Avenue; cross the Hocking River and enter the Ohio University campus. You will be at coordinates E-6 on the campus map, with the Convocation Center on your left and Peden Stadium on your right.
- To go to the Ridges, keep to the left as you approach the traffic circle. Then exit after going halfway around to stay on OH-682; the driveway up to the Ridges is a left turn before the traffic light.
- To go to the Ohio University Inn, keep to the left as you approach the traffic circle. Then exit after going three-quarters of the way around, onto Richland Avenue; the Ohio University Inn will be on your right, after the park.
Athens, OH 45701
|Copyright © 2016 Ohio University.
All Rights Reserved.