- Overflow parking for Lot 154, serving the West Union Street Office Center, is accessible by going north on Roberts Street off of Union Street or east on Coulson Street off of Shafer Street. There is an OU A-frame sign designating the area. There are 33 spaces available that parallel Byard Street and 7 more available directly south across from these. These spaces, like Lot 154, require dark green hang tags.
- The various parking lots operate with different restrictions on who can park where, at what times. Please select the "Lot Color Code" button (above) for details.
- Handicap, motorcycle, and on-campus metered spaces are indicated above by the symbols identified below.
- Click on the edges of the map to go to the adjacent expanded-scale parking map.
- Click on the middle of the map to go to the expanded-scale building map for this same area.
Handicap spaces on campus Handicap spaces on city streets
Motorcycle Parking Metered spaces on campus
Electric Charging Station
|Dick Piccard revised this file (http://www.ohio.edu/athens/parking/nwcorner.html) on November 19, 2015.|