Built in 1954, Bush Hall was used as a residence hall for students.
Frederick W. Bush
Bush Hall was named in honor of Frederick W. Bush. A native of Renrock, Noble County, he received a Bachelor of Pedagogy from Ohio University in 1892. He was manager and editor of the Athens Messenger for more than 30 years. He was recognized as one of the most successful newspaper publishers in the midwest. He was a member of the Ohio University Board of Trustees from 1922 through 1929.
Dick Piccard revised this file (https://www.ohio.edu/athens/bldgs/bush.html) on February 17, 2016.