Parents & Families
The Office of the Dean of Students, in collaboration with University departments and offices, seeks to partner with parents and families to provide timely, helpful information to aid in the academic, social and holistic success of Ohio University students. To accomplish this mission the Office of the Dean of Students seeks to effectively communicate with parents and families, help parents and families understand and navigate the Ohio University landscape, provide advocacy for parents and families, and provide on-campus activites for family weekends.
Have You Decided Not to Attend Ohio University?
Payment and Cancellation...
We are sorry to hear that you are considering not attending! If you choose not to come to Ohio University, you must cancel your registration before the first day of classes to receive a 100% refund of fees. You may do this by accessing My OHIO Student Center (which can be accessed from My OHIO Portal - Academics tab). To log in to the My OHIO portal please use the following web address: https://my.ohio.edu/
Withdrawal from the University is defined as dropping all classes on or after the first day of classes. Please contact your college office to initiate your withdrawal. College offices are open Monday-Friday 8 am to 5 pm.
College of Arts and Sciences
(740) 593-2845, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
College of Business
(740) 593-1344, or e-mail at email@example.com
Scripps College of Communication
(740) 593-4168, or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Patton College of Education
(740) 593-1302, or e-mail at email@example.com
Russ College of Engineering and Technology
(740) 593-1573, or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
College of Fine Arts
(740) 593-1813, or e-mail at email@example.com
College of Health Sciences and Professions
(740) 593-9336, or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Honors Tutorial College
(740) 593-2723, or e-mail at email@example.com
(740) 593-1935, or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org