Your Austin Alumni Network is here to offer services and activities to promote alumni engagement, keep you well informed of Ohio University programs both locally and on campus, to contribute to our local community, and to aid in the growth and excellence of Ohio University.
Toward that end, the network is requesting your input on programs or events you'd like to see and would support through your assistance in planning and/or attendance. Each year, we intend to host a minimum of two events or meetings from amongst the following options:
- Community Service (Adopt-a-Highway, 5k walk for charity, Habitat for Humanity, other)
- Philanthropy (financial support or endowed scholarship to the University, College, School, Department or students associated with our Network)
- Alumni Networking (alumni receptions, tailgates (connected with OHIO Athletics), continuing education, career development)
- Student/Alumni Networking
- Recruitment (prospective student calls or letters in tandem with your college, school, department or group) student-alumni interaction (mentoring, career fair, mock interviews)
Make your preferences known. Please contact Beth Kite-Darby or post your thoughts on the Wall in the Network's Facebook group. This is your alumni network; let's make it the biggest and best in Texas. Thank you.
Beth Kite-Darby - email@example.com