The Sugar Bush Foundation is accepting Letters of Intent for the 2018-19 funding cycle.
– Letter of Intent submission is due for prospective projects. Letters of Intent submitted after Nov. 30 at midnight will not be accepted for review in the current award cycle.
– Prospective projects notified of decision regarding proposal submission invitation. If chosen for submission, a password to the Secure Submission Site is provided to access the proposal form.
– The completed proposal is due, including 2 letters of support and the budget.
Spring Board Meeting
– Proposals are presented to the Board by the project members.
– Project members will be notified if the project will be funded and the amount of the award.
Does your project meet the qualifications to submit a Letter of Intent?
All projects must meet certain requirements to be eligible for funding from the Sugar Bush Foundation. If your project meets all of the requirements below, please submit the Letter of Intent Form below.
Does this project involve environmental and socioeconomic sustainable development in forms such as education, implementation or practice?
Does this projet pertain to one of the Sugar Bush Foundation's priority funding objectives: food insecurity; zero waste; environmental protection and restoration; or sustainable development?
Is there an Ohio University program involved in the development of and that will benefit from this project?
Is there a community organization that has 501(c)(3) status involved in the development of and/or that will benefit from this project?
What type of funding are you requesting?
Will the project be implemented in and benefit one or more designated
Appalachian Ohio counties?
No (If you answer no, then this project does not meet the criteria for an award)