Applying students must submit the following materials to Undergraduate Admissions by the deadlines listed in the application:
- PSEOP application for admission, completed in full.
- A nonrefundable $20 application fee.
- Transcript from high school. (Note: Eighth-grade students must provide a grade report card.)
- Official ACT or SAT test scores from the testing agencies.
- Official transcripts of any coursework completed at any other postsecondary institution (if applicable).
- Advanced Placement scores (if applicable).
Print the PSEOP application now!
Undergraduate Admissions will notify students of the PSEOP admission decision. If a student is accepted into PSEOP and does not enroll for the first term after admission, he or she must call Undergraduate Admissions to update his or her enrollment for a future term.
All materials, to include high school transcript and standardized test scores, must be received or postmarked by the dates listed:
Fall Semester – May 1
Spring Semester – December 1
Because of the time needed to process and to set up for orientation, NO EXCEPTIONS will be made past the deadlines listed.
The links below will provide you with helpful information about the PSEOP program at Ohio University: