20.095: Approval of Fee Rates
|Approved on December 30, 2002||Signatures and dates
on archival copy
Assistant to the President
|Nancy Prichard Crist, Chair
Policy and Procedure Review Committee
Vice President for Finance
- To outline the policy for approving fee rates. For the purposes of this policy, fees are defined as assessments for services rendered, including, but not limited to,
- Change Orders
- Parking Permits
- Placement and Internship
- Garage Rentals
- Nursery Child Care Center
- Special Courses
- Course Credit by Examination, etc.
Excluded from this policy are Sales of Commodities by Auxiliary Enterprises, Ticket Sales, Professional Services, such as Hearing and Speech, etc.
Registration fees and room and board rates are approved by the Board of Trustees.
- Departments having responsibility to assess fees shall obtain the approval of the appropriate Senior Administrator, the Internal Fees Committee, and then the Vice President for Finance prior to announcing any fee change.
- Approval is obtained by making a request in writing, which shall contain the reason for the change, the expected increase or decrease in revenues resulting from the change, and a suggested effective date of the change.
Any questions concerning the interpretation of this policy shall be answered by the Vice President for Finance and the chair of the Internal Fees Committee.
- Proposed revisions of this policy should be reviewed by:
- Policy and Procedure Review Committee
- Internal Fees Committee
- Vice President for Administration
- University Registrar
- The Fee Proposal Form is available online, linked through http://www.ohio.edu/finance/bpa/studentfee.cfm.
Dick Piccard revised this file (http://www.ohio.edu/policy/20-095.html) on May 7, 2013.
Please E-mail any comments or suggestions to "firstname.lastname@example.org".