The 1804 Fund was established by the Ohio University Foundation to support the University's core mission of maintaining, strengthening, and enhancing a learning-centered community. The Fund promotes collaboration among units. The Fund focuses its support through two fund categories:
- Undergraduate Learning- Curricular innovations, programs and activities that enhance the undergraduate educational experience.
- Faculty Research and Graduate Studies- Research, scholarly activities, and innovations in graduate education.
- February 16: For preliminary discussions with the Dean of University College or the Vice President for Research and Creative Activity.
- March 16: Proposal deadline
- Jan. 28, 2015, 1-2pm, 301U Alden Library
- Jan 29, 2015, 11am-noon; 301U Alden Library
- Note—attending these workshop is optional and is not a substitute for meeting with the VP Research and Creative Activity or Dean of University College
For Questions or to Arrange a Preliminary Discussion
- Contact Elizabeth Sayrs Executive Vice Provost and Dean of University College, (740) 593-1935, firstname.lastname@example.org for Undergraduate Learning 1804 proposals
- Contact Roxanne Male’-Brune, Director of Grant Development And Projects, (740) 597-1227, email@example.com for Faculty Research and Graduate Studies 1804 proposals
Thank you for your interest in The 1804 Fund. For more about the Fund, view the 1804 Fund Case Book in the 'Making the Case' section of this About The Promise Lives Campaign webpage.