Ohio University Zanesville : Transfer Students
Admission for Transfer Students
If you have completed twelve hours of post-secondary education with at least a C average at an institution of higher learning, you are considered to be a transfer applicant at Ohio University – Zanesville. If you have completed fewer than 8 semester hours, you will apply as a freshman applicant. The application process for transfer students is listed below:
- Step 1: Create an account to get started.
- Step 2: Using your new account information, complete the Application for Admission.
- Step 3: Request high school transcript be sent to Ohio University Zanesville or bring your GED certificate- complete with scores, to the Office of Student Services.
- Step 4: Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)-up date for the current year. (Visit Ohio University-Zanesville's Financial Aid webpage for more information.)
- Step 5: If you have taken the ACT or SAT submit ACT or SAT scores to Ohio University Zanesville if you are still in high school or have been out of high school for less than a year.
- Step 6: The Office of Student Services will contact you regarding orientation dates and times after you have applied for admission. At orientation, you will meet with an academic advisor to plan your schedule and register for classes.
Ohio University - Zanesville
1425 Newark Rd.
Zanesville , OH 43701
Phone: (740) 588-1439
Fax: (740) 588-1444
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm