Ohio University Zanesville : Freshmen
Admission for Freshmen Students
Anyone who holds a high school diploma or has a GED certificate is eligible for admission to Ohio University Zanesville. The application process for beginning college students is listed below:
- Step 1: Create an account to get started.
- Step 2: Using your new account information, complete the Application for Admission.
- Step 3: Request high school transcript be sent to Ohio University Zanesville or bring your GED certificate- complete with scores, to the Office of Student Services.
- Step 4: Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)-up date for the current year. (Visit Ohio University-Zanesville's Financial Aid webpage for more information.)
- Step 5: If you have taken the ACT or SAT submit ACT or SAT scores to Ohio University Zanesville if you are still in high school or have been out of high school for less than a year.
- Step 6: The Office of Student Services will contact you regarding orientation dates and times after you have applied for admission. At orientation, you will meet with an academic advisor to plan your schedule and register for classes.
Ohio University - Zanesville
1425 Newark Rd.
Zanesville , OH 43701
Phone: (740) 588-1439
Fax: (740) 588-1444
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm