- M.A. in College Student Personnel, The Ohio State University, 1986
- B.S. in English and Speech Education, The Ohio State University, 1979
Responsibilities Within University College
- Coordinate First Year and Academic Success Programs
- Executive Committee of First Year Enhancement Committee
- General advising
- Coordinate, transfer student services and credit evaluation
- Member, admissions office transfer equivalency task force
- Coordinator, commuter and adult student programs and newsletter
- Instructor, Pre-business Learning Community
- Advisor, Precollege orientation program
- Coordinate College Publications
About Lora Clapp:
Little did I know in August 1986 that I would still be happily working in University College. In those 20 years, I have met many wonderful students. Some of them I have known the entire 20 years. I advised them at Precollege, watched them graduate, attended their weddings, sent them baby gifts. Others I know for only a few quarters. All have made my time at Ohio University extremely fulfilling.
When not on the 3rd floor of Chubb Hall, I can be found hiking, canoeing, watching films, or looking at stars with family and friends.