- M.A. in Political Science with a Certificate in Women and Gender Studies, Ohio University, 2013
B.A. in Economics and General Business, University of Rio Grande, 1999
A.A. in Advertising, Northwood University, 1996
Responsibilities within University College
- Developing and implementing marketing and communication strategies.
- Lead prospective student programming and alumni development.
- Providing academic advising to undergraduate students.
- Teaching a section of the Ohio Experience (UC115)
- Co-creator and co-administrator of LEAD OHIO [Leadership, Empowerment, Activism & Diversity], a year-long, educational experience which seeks to develop students through scholarship, service, and leadership.
I began my career with University College in July of 2000. Working at Ohio University continues to be very fulfilling and exciting.
I am married and have two daughters. My daughters attend West Elementary. I enjoy traveling and camping with my family, as well as going to concerts and movies. I am actively involved with Central Avenue UMC's youth ministries and play recreational soccer with the Athens Soccer Academy.
Community Service and Professional Affiliations
- 2010 1804 Fund Recipient
- National Academic Advising Association (NACADA)
- 2006 NACADA Technology Innovation Selection Committee
- 2005 NACADA Outstanding Advising Technology Innovation Award Winner
- Council for Advancement and Support of Education (CASE)