Returning to Ohio University after 42 years...
The Ohio Fellows Program...
...a non-traditional scholars program… an individually tailored, interactive educational encounter that unlocks and advances the inherent potential in students. The Ohio Fellows program fosters in-depth learning, and engagement through close collaboration with visiting scholars, faculty, peers, and Ohio Fellows alumni.
The Ohio Fellows Program, which begins in the sophomore year, offers:
- In-depth learning and intellectual engagement through close collaboration with faculty, peers, and Ohio Fellows alumni
- Academic enrichment and personal growth for men and women of promise
- An inclusive community of inquisitive and creative students, faculty, and alumni
- Research and travel support
- Unique access to faculty, visiting scholars, and an extensive alumni network
- Mentoring, academic dialogue, and scholarly development
Apply to the Ohio Fellows Program
Freshmen with strong academic credentials and a desire to distinguish themselves are
encouraged to apply.
The 2013 Ohio Fellows application cycle is now closed.
Email email@example.com For more information.
Resources and Articles