Summer 2013 Tutoring for following courses:
ACCT, BIOS, CHEM, ECON, ENG, ET, EXPH, MATH,
MUS, PHIL, PHYS, PSC, PSY, QBA, SPAN & SW
(check back for new courses)
Peer Tutoring is a great way to master your coursework. Our Peer Tutors have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0, have a"B" or higher in the courses they tutor, and are recommended by faculty. You will be working with highly successful OU students who will serve as guides and give you opportunities to hone your skills.
Please Note: Tutoring is available in most subjects, however, this is not a guaranteed service. If you have any questions, please contact Tutoring Services at email@example.com.
Cost: Tutors charge $10 per hour. Payment is due at the beginning of each tutoring session.
- Arrive on time. A tutor is allowed to wait 10 minutes before helping another student.
- All appointments must be made or cancelled 8 hours in advance.
- Both you and the tutor will receive a confirmation email via email. Your tutor will email you to determine where to meet.
- Sessions are 1 hour. Please arrive prepared for the session with questions and materials.
Go to Tutor Trac to make an appointment:
- Enter your OHIO ID and password
- Select Search Availability
- Select a Center: Peer Tutoring
- Select a Section (ex:MATH1200, BIOS 1700, HIST1220, FR2120)
- Select the Time: Drag the handles
- Select the Day(s): Days will turn GREEN when selected
- Hit Search
- Click on the desired appointment time
- You and the tutor will receive a confirmation email.
- Your tutor will email you to determine where to meet.
- All students must log-in and log-out at the beginning and end of the session.