Peer Tutoring is a great way to master your coursework. Our Peer Tutors have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0, have a"B" or higher in the courses they tutor, and are recommended by faculty. You will be working with highly successful OU students who will serve as guides and give you opportunities to hone your skills.
Please Note:Tutoring is not a guaranteed service. If you have any questions, please contact Tutoring Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cost: Tutors charge $10 per hour.
Payment is due at the beginning of each tutoring session.
Meet your tutor in front of the AAC in Alden 101.
If you can't find your tutor, ask the front desk staff in the AAC for assistance.
- Arrive on time. A tutor is allowed to wait 10 minutes before helping another student.
- Both you and the tutor will receive a confirmation email via email.
- Most sessions occur in Alden 101 right outside the AAC. If you need help finding your tutor, ask the front desk for assistance.
- Sessions are 1 hour. Please arrive prepared for the session with questions and materials.
Still can't find a tutor:
Tutoring Services is not a guaranteed service. Services and policies are subject to change.
- Continue to check Tutor Trac for new available appointments.
- Attend Math Center Drop-In Sessions. No appointment is necessary.
- Check out SI Supplemental Instruction and SI Online Resources.
- Need help with study skills or test prep? Check out Study Skills for online resources or to make an appointment for help.
- Visit your instructor during his/her office hours.
- Join or create a study group with your classmates.
- Visit the department offering your course. Departments often offer workshops or labs for students.
- The web offers many resources:
- Visit the AAC to complete a Tutor Request Form. We will do our best to fulfill the request, but it is not guaranteed.