We provide FREE assistance in math and math-related classes to all Ohio University undergraduate students.
Tutoring Services is not a guaranteed service. We will do our best to meet demand. Services and policies are subject to change. Please check back for the latest updates. Thank you for your patience.
Schedule a 30 minute one-on-one appointment on Tutor Trac or walk-in:
- Monday - Friday - 10am - 5pm - Alden 101. (During Fall and Spring)
- Monday - Thursday - 1pm - 3pm - Alden 101. (During Summer I)
- All appointments must be made 8 hours in advance.
- Both you and the tutor will receive a confirmation email via email.
- Cancel appointments 8 hours in advance.
- Arrive on time. A tutor is allowed to wait 10 minutes before helping another student.
- Please arrive prepared for the session with questions and materials.
- Click here for the schedule and available courses. (schedule TBA)
Go to Tutor Trac to make an appointment:
- Enter your OHIO ID and password
- Select Search Availability
- Select a Center: Math Center
- Select a Section (ex:MATH1200)
- Select the Time: Drag the handles
- Select the Day(s): Days will turn GREEN when selected
- Hit Search
- Click on the desired appointment time
- You and the tutor will receive a confirmation email
- Meet your tutor in Alden 101 at the AAC
- All students must log-in and log-out at the beginning and end of the session
Walk-In Sessions - (Summer I - Monday - Thursday, 1pm - 3pm)
- If you need a tutor during 10am - 5pm and you do not have an appointment, stop by the AAC for a Walk-In Session.
- Our Math Center Tutors may have available times due to cancellations. Ask a front desk staff member for assistance.
- Click here for the Math Center schedule and available courses.
Drop-In Sessions - (Fall & Spring only)
- Sunday - Thursday - 7pm - 9pm in Alden 101K
- No appointment is necessary to attend Math Center during these hours.
- All students must log-in and log-out at the beginning and end of the session.
- Click here for courses available during Drop-In hours.
Still can't find a tutor:
- Continue to check the site. Students always cancel and we are hiring more tutors.
- Attend Math Center Drop-In Sessions - Take a look at our courses and tutors.
- Check out SI Supplemental Instruction and SI Online Resources.
- Need help with study skills or test prep? Check out Study Skills for online resources or to make an appointment for help.
- Visit your instructor during his/her office hours.
- Join or create a study group with your classmates.
- Visit the department offering your course. Departments often offer workshops or labs for students.
- The web offers many resources:
- Visit the AAC to complete a Tutor Request Form. We will do our best to fulfill the request, but it is not guaranteed.