Find a Tutor
Tutoring Services uses TutorTrac to help OHIO students book and manage their tutoring appointments online. You’ll need your OHIO ID and password to log-in.
Before starting with TutorTrac, please review the two short videos and user guide:
TutorTrac Student User Guide- pdf with screen shots and details
View current courses on TutorTrac for spring 2014.
As you’re getting started, if you experience problems with TutorTrac, please try a different browser or upgrade your current browser to the latest version. Contact the AAC for additional support.
Once you’re on TutorTrac
Find tutoring for spring semester 2013–14 classes on TutorTrac
What you can do on TutorTrac:
- Search available appointments at the Math Center, Science Center, and Peer Tutoring
- Book appointments or view drop-in times for your course
- Cancel appointments 8 hours in advance
- View your upcoming appointments
- Automatically receive confirmation emails and a reminder for each appointment
Schedule your math, science or other subject tutoring appointment or
view drop-in times on TutorTrac
If you're new to TutorTrac, please see the video links at the top of the page,
or review the instructions below.
- Enter your OHIO ID and password
- Select Search Availability
- Select a Center: Math Center or Science Center or Peer Tutoring
- Select a Section (e.g., MATH1200, BIOS 1700, FR1010)
- Select the Time: Drag the handles
- Select the Day(s): Days will turn GREEN when selected
- Hit Search
- Click on the desired appointment time (in green) or view drop-in times (in blue)
- You and the tutor will receive a confirmation email.
- All students must log-in and log-out at the beginning and end of the session
Where to meet your Tutor:
- Math Center (appointment) - Monday - Friday, 10am-5pm- Tutors are outside the AAC- Alden 101
- Math Center (drop-in) - Sunday - Thursday, 7pm-9pm - Tutors are in the AAC - Alden 101K
- Science Center (appointment) - Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, 12pm-3pm - Tutors are outside the AAC - Alden 101
- Science Center (drop-in) - Sunday - Thursday, 7pm-9pm - Tutors are in the AAC - Alden 101H
- Peer Tutoring - Most tutors meet in front of the AAC in Alden 101. Tutors will contact you via email to discuss where to meet for your private session.
Limitations to scheduling:
You may search and book appointments up to one weeks (7 days) in advance.
You may have no more than four upcoming appointments per course. In other words, if you have four future appointments, you cannot add another one until you have attended or canceled at least one of the appointments. However, this rule applies per course, so for example, if you already have four upcoming chemistry appointments, you can't book a fifth chemistry appointment yet, but you can book a calculus appointment.
If you have missed three appointments this semester, you will be barred from scheduling additional appointments for the remainder of the semester. You may still receive tutoring on a walk-in basis, but keep in mind that our ability to accommodate walk-ins is extremely limited, especially during times of peak demand.
Please cancel your appointments 8 hours in advance. Please read the FAQs below.
How many appointments can I make?
You can make 4 appointments per week, per subject. They must be made 8 hours in advance of the appointment time. Program students must follow the appointment limits set by their respective program.
What happens if I miss an appointment?
3 missed appointments and you will be blocked from TutorTrac. Cancel your appointments in a timely manner. Visit the AAC for access.
When can I cancel appointments?
You must cancel an appointment 8 hours in advance from the appointment. You can cancel your appointments on your Welcome Page of TutorTrac. Just sign-in and hit the x next to the appointment you wish to cancel.
What happens if my tutor doesn't show for the session?
Tutors have been instructed to cancel appointments within 8 hours of the appointment time as well. This will give you a chance to make another appointment. You will receive an email when a tutor cancels an appointment. If your tutor does not show, please stop by the AAC and let us know.
I don't see my courses on the drop-down menu?
Give TutorTrac time to load. Math and Science Centers only recognize courses related to those respective areas. Peer Tutoring recognizes courses we are offering this semester. If you still can't see your information, please complete the Help with TutorTrac form at the top of the page.
I keep searching on TutorTrac, but there are no available tutors?
Keep checking TutorTrac. As students cancel appointments in a timely manner, appointments will open. Also, expand your search time and days. Still no luck? Please visit the AAC to complete a Tutor Request Form.
Why do I have to Log-In and Log Out at the Math and Science Center or with my Peer Tutor?
This process helps confirm that an appointment or visit has taken place. It helps the AAC determine if we are meeting your needs and helps improve our services.
Having Technical Difficulties:
- Stop by the Academic Advancement Center for assistance in Alden 101 or send an email to email@example.com.